Following the crash of military aircraft TUCANO occurred on March 18, 2013 at 10:50 around Aoujeft, the following commission is designated by the National Staff to investigate on the accident.
This committee consists of:
- Captain of Ship Isselkou Ould Cheikh El Wely, Director of the National Navy
- Major Ahmed Salem Ould Hamza, Head of Technical Resources service / Directorate of Air
- Major Olivier Grimal, Air Advisor
- Captain Baba Ould Sid Ahmed, Military Security Officer
- Lieutenant Houdi Ould Mohamed Lemine pilot of TUCANO
- Lieutenant Hacen Ould Jiddou Technical Resources at the Military Air School
- Sergeant Samba Mamadou Bâ Mechanic
- Mr Sidi Ould Sidi Mohamed, former pilot, Coordinator in the Rearch and Rescue Center from the National Agency of Civil Aviation
- Mr Carlos Edwardo Zigler, Pilot from the Brazilian EMBREAR Company
- Mr Jean François Dumone technician from the Brazilian EMBREAR Company
Following this investigation, the Commission will submit a report thereon to the Chief of the National Staff.